Have you ever experienced the frustration of losing the relaxation you felt during a massage shortly after? Here are my top tips to help you maintain that post-massage bliss for a longer period of time.
- Stimulants like caffeine, cigarettes, and alcohol
- Strenuous activity
- Long drives
- Heavy meals
- Extend your “me time” and relax if possible!
- Stay hydrated with water or have herbal teas to flush out toxins
After your massage, you might experience reactions that are a positive sign of your body’s response to the treatment:
- Aching and soreness within the muscles: Due to the release of toxins and the body’s nerves responding to the massage.
- Tiredness: Caused by the release of toxins. Afterwards, you should feel refreshed and energetic.
- Heightened emotions: A result of tension being released during the massage.
Enjoy the long-lasting benefits of your massage and embrace the rejuvenation it brings to your body and mind!
If you have questions or need guidance, feel free to reach out. Your well-being is my priority.